Ian Yuill and the Scottish Liberal Democrats will:
- Stop Brexit and invest the £50 billion Remain Bonus in public services and tackling inequality.
- Stop another independence referendum in Scotland, and stop the division, chaos, new borders and economic cost that independence would cause.
- Transform our mental health services by treating mental health with the same urgency as physical health
- Tackle the climate emergency by generating 80% of UK electricity from renewables by 2030 and insulating all low-income homes by 2025.
- Build a fair economy by providing money for free childcare from 9 months and investment in Scottish schools and nurseries.